Sunday, September 7, 2008

But I Mean It With the Utmost Respect. . .

Welcome to Reference This! Whhheeeee! Don't you wish you could be a student who actually gets CREDIT to blog? If you're reading this, you probably already are, since this is a class assignment. So I am expecting that most traffic (and I am sure there will be absolute JAMS of traffic!!) will be of the classmate variety!

I enjoy writing and find it the best way to order my thoughts and synthesize what I learn, so I am looking forward to this foray into library blogging. Welcome aboard.

I thought about introducing myself in this first post, but frankly, I think the only people really interested in all of my particulars are me and . . . mostly just me. So why bore you? When I have something scintillating to share from the library universe, I'll post it here. That would be much more satisfactory, I think. Only item that might be pertinent, but probably not, is that I am an Anglophile and Francophobe. I can't help it. I was born that way -- kind of like being a Cubs fan. Seriously, do you think anyone would choose that kind of heartache (being a Cubs fan, I mean. The Francophobe is much more logical . . .)? Spoken with tongue firmly in cheek. . .

Peace to all until next time. . .

No comments: